EE Partner School Teachers: We are so excited to invite you to apply for a Project Based Learning Grant. Funds are open to EVERY teacher at an EE Partner School, and you are likely already doing projects that qualify!
Send completed grant applications or questions about the grants to email@example.com
About Project Based Learning Grants
The purpose of the Project Based Learning teacher grants is to encourage teachers at Elements of Education Partner Schools and Programs to continually seek ways to bring project based learning into the classroom during the fall and spring semesters.
Priority funding will be given to projects that:
- Emphasize community partnerships
- Are multidisciplinary
- Clearly address the diverse population at the school
Project & Funding Requirements:
Projects may request between $500 and $2,000 of funding per semester. Elements of Education Partners intends to fund 2-3 projects at each school but may fund more or less depending on the strength of the applications received by the deadline
Grant funds are for discretionary project expenses (supplies, transportation; not food, not time).
Projects must occur during the school day and during regularly scheduled classes (not for miniterm, microterm, A&A, or afterschool projects).
Grant recipients will complete a final report. The report should include:
- A summary of the project including sample student work
- Notes on what could be improved about the project to make it more effective
- Actual expenditure vs. budget including receipts for items
There will be two funding cycles each year.
- Applications for fall semester funding are due June 1.
- Applications for spring semester funding are due December 1.